|Full Name:||D. Ajantha C. Peiris|
|Address:||152/43, 6th Lane, Sri Mangala Road, Makola South|
|Birth Day:||10th January|
Ajantha peiris is a prominent vocalist and multy-instrumentalist in Sri Lanka. He is the son of late Don Vincent Peiris known as "Vincent Master" who was a prominent Sri Lankan vocalist, violinist and music composer in early days.
He was born in Kandy. He Studied Music from his father at the beginning and he was a student of Visarada Ginadasa master and Visarada Vineetha Pallavala in his childhood.
He studied Prathamaa in Hindustan Music from Visarada Nirmala Ranathunga and Madhyama and Visharada from Sangeeth Nipun Prasantha Kuragama. Currently He is reading his visarada at Nawaara sangit vidyaalaya sri lanka (affiliated to bhathkhande sangit vidyapeet, lucknow India .
He obtained his first degree B.Sc from University of Ruhuna and M.Sc from University of Colombo. He is a member of British Computer Society and also a Member of Computer Society in Srilanka. He has worked as a Software engineer for ANCL and Commercial Bank of Srilanka, Senior Manager, AGM ( ICT) in Srilanka Insurance. Currently he is working as the General manger In Lanka Bell and Bell Solution, as a Director in Melstar Technology and Executive director in Bell Vantage.
Listen or Download his popular songs below
01. Baluwemi mathakayen obe ruwa... /Music-Darshana Ruwan Disanayaka / Lyrics-Ian Linthota
02. Numba Matama ridau tharam. / Music-Darshana Ruwan Disanayaka / lyrics-Amila Thenuvara
03. Heena kade...- / Music-Darshana Ruwan Disanayaka / lyrics-Amila Thenuvara
04. Ganga numbata ma pem kala - / Music-Rohana Weerasinghe / lyrics-Nuwan Warnakula
05. Tharu diluna -/ Music- Rohana Bogoda / lyrics- Ajantha Peiris
06. Mage Senehasin - /Music-Darshana Ruwan Disanayaka / Lyrics-Ian Linthota
07. Pipunoth Numba Pipiyan Mathu Sasare..../Music-Laxman Hilmi / Lyrics-Ian Linthota
08. Kuppi Lampuwa eliyen Gapele.../Music-Sarath De Alwis / Lyrics-Amila Disanayaka
09. Mona detawath maava den One Nehe:- / Music-Madava Hevavasam / Lyrics- Uvindu Dayarathna